An Australian Teacher.....
- is excited to spend an hour laminating
- has a long to-do list and spends way too much time on Pinterest
- spends their “free time” marking, reporting and creating resources on the weekends and in the school holidays.
Have you ever stopped to think how much time you spend creating resources and programming?
“Free time” is a precious commodity in the teacher world. Teachers can spend hours searching the web (or Pinterest) to find new activities that will assist them with program content and classroom organisation
Need to find time for you?
What if another creative Australian teacher had already designed the resources you need?
The Alphabet Tree is a teacher marketplace full of downloadable resources – designed by teachers for Australian teachers. Imagine that… outcome based resources without having to spend the hours preparing them. Sound too good to be true?
Why did I start The Alphabet Tree?
Looking for the perfect resource?
- Find your work/ life balance with an amazing range of inspirational resources in our teacher stores. You can browse the individual teacher stores or use our comprehensive search engine to find your perfect digital resource here
Opening your own store on The Alphabet Tree
- Do you have some amazing resources that you have made for your own class? The Alphabet Tree is a platform for creative teachers to open their own online store in which they can sell their digital classroom resources (and earn extra money for their hard work!) Are you ready to create your own store? Find out more about becoming a vendor on the Alphabet Tree .