Let’s dive right in to the nitty gritty of some of the essentials that you will need to include in ALL of your resources. In this blog we will be covering
- Setting up a template in PowerPoint for your resource
- Observing and acknowledging copyright in your credits page
- Save your presentation as a PowerPoint template (.potx)
- To save your template, click the File tab, and then click Save As.
- In the File name box, type a file name, or do nothing to accept the suggested file name.
- In the Save as type list, click PowerPoint Template (.potx). …
- Select Save.
When you go to open new power point simply go to: New >> Custom and your template will be there in a folder ready for you to easily access.
Such a time saver!