with No Picture Clues
Alphabet Posters for Exploring Letters
These alphabet posters with no pictures make letter recognition and word work fun and active. You can use these letter posters during small group, whole group, circle & centre time. They are an excellent addition to any literacy centre or Daily 5 word work centre! Preschool, Pre-K and Kindergarten students love these specially designed reference posters.
Included in this Set:
- Large Full Page Letter Cards (one letter card per page)
Possible Activities for this Poster Collection:
- Match letter manipulatives to letter cards (whole alphabet, teacher-selected letters, or letters in their name)
- Make a book
- Playdoh mats – roll playdoh snakes to make the letters.
- Sound match game (students can match pictures or various objects with the letter that makes the corresponding sound)
- Post in the classroom for students to use as a reference
- Use manipulatives (ex: jewels, coins, beads, pom poms) to trace/make the letter
- Trace letters with dry-erase markers
- Write the Room Letters
- Hide and Seek Letters
- Alphabetical order
- Laminate and cover with shaving cream. Trace the letters in shaving cream.
- Letter Musical Chairs