The aim of the product is to develop your students’ ability to recognise lower and upper case letters of the alphabet.
I made the activity for some of my struggling students who have a lot of energy and needed to get away from their desks.
The pack consists of:
- 26 x colored lower case letter cards
- 26 x black and white lower case letter cards
- 26 x colored uppercase letter cards
- 26 x black and white uppercase letter cards
- 1 x lower case marking grid
- 1 x upper case marking grid
How to use the product:
- Laminate and cut out the individual cards
- Put approximately 8 cards on the ground. I use my assessment results to target the letters the students need to practice.
You can either:
- Ask the student to throw the beanbag onto a particular letter
- Ask the students to throw the beanbag onto a letter and ask them to identify the letter.
- Alternatively, you can just use the cards for flashcards or games such as ‘Memory’.
Check out the other products in my store!