AUSTRALIAN MONEY SHOPPING GAME and TASK CARDS
This Australian money pack has 32 pages of games and activities.
You will find:
- Let’s Go Shopping – a card game where players roll a dice to determine how much money they collect from the bank OR they draw a shopping card and spend their money. Requires the players to exchange their coins in the bank. Working with amounts to 50c.
- 24 Task Cards – counting groups of coins up to 50c.
- 24 Task Cards – counting groups of coins up to $1.00.
- Scoot sheets, Task Card answer sheets and an answer key.
All you need for a bundle of fun while learning how to count groups of coins to $1.00!
(Source: Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA), downloaded from the Australian Curriculum website on (7/2/2017).
Year 1 and 2
Number of Pages
Other resources you may be interested in:
- Australian Money BUNDLE Year 1/2
- Australian Money Worksheets Year 1/2
- Australian Money Matching Games Year 1/2
- Australian Money Posters and Game Year 1/2
- Australian Money Worksheets Year 2/3
This item is for one classroom and personal use only. It is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millennium Copyright Act.