AUSTRALIAN MONEY POSTERS AND GAME
In this resource there are two different types of posters and a pack of money matching cards. These cards feature groups of like coins up to the value of $10. They are great for playing matching games like Go Fish, Concentration, Scoot etc. Perfect for use in Math centres for students who have just started counting groups of coins.
You will find:
- 11 Posters showing all Australian coins and notes. Great for displaying in the classroom.
- 11 Posters highlighting the special features depicted on each Australian coin and note.
- 14 pages of Money Matching Cards (4 cards to a page), half showing groups of like coins and half showing numerical prices.
A great package to supplement any Australian Money program!
(Source: Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA), downloaded from the Australian Curriculum website on (7/2/2017).
Year 1 /2
Number of Pages
Other resources you may be interested in:
- Australian Money Worksheets Year 1/2
- Australian Money Matching Games Year 1/2
- Australian Money Shopping Game and Task Cards Year 1/2
- Australian Money BUNDLE Year 1/2
- Australian Money Worksheets Year 2/3
This item is for one classroom and personal use only. It is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millennium Copyright Act.