Australian Money Worksheets Year 1/2
30 worksheets that require no preparation whatsoever, just print and go. Plenty of variety to keep the children interested and learning. Different levels are included to provide differentiation for your groups.
- Cut out and order coins
- Count and circle coins to match a price.
- Count groups of like coins and record amount
- Draw coins to make a specified amount
- Make an amount in different ways
- Word problems
- Cut and paste money to pay for goods
A great package to supplement any Australian Money program!
(Source: Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA), downloaded from the Australian Curriculum website on (7/2/2017).
Year 1, 2
Number of Pages
Other resources you may be interested in:
- Australian Money Games Year 1/2
- Australian Money Games Year 2/3
- Australian Money Worksheets Year 2/3
This item is for one classroom and personal use only. It is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millenium Copyright Act.