Australian Money Worksheets Year 2/3
Counting groups of coins, matching prices, shopping problems and calculating change – all these money activities and more. 29 worksheets that require no preparation whatsoever, just print and go, with the option to print one of the worksheets in colour, to laminate and use as a game in a math centre. Plenty of variety to keep the children interested and learning. Different levels are included to provide differentiation for your groups.
- a spin and calculate prices activity
- circling the notes and coins to match a price
- shopping word problems – buying 2 or 3 items and calculating the change
- drawing notes and coins to match a price
- matching groups of coins to prices
- calculating the costs of grocery bills.
Answer sheets are included. This is a great package to supplement any Australian Money program.
ACMNA034; ACMNA059; ACMNA080
(Source: Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA), downloaded from the Australian Curriculum website on (7/2/2017).
Digital Resource – PDF
Number of Pages
You might also be interested in:
- Australian Money Worksheets Year 1/2
- Australian Money Games
- Mathematics Assessment Year 2 – Australian Curriculum
- Mathematics Assessment Year 3 – Australian Curriculum
This item is for one classroom and personal use only. It is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millennium Copyright Act.