AUSTRALIAN MONEY WORKSHEETS YEAR 3/4
26 Australian money worksheets that require no preparation whatsoever, just print and go. Plenty of variety to keep the children interested and learning. Different levels are included to provide differentiation for your groups.
You will find:
- representing money values in multiple ways
- counting money – notes and coins
- Toy Shop – calculating prices after a reduction
- two-step and three-step word problems – requiring calculation of change
- addition, subtraction and multiplication of money amounts (in word problems)
- Pizza Shop menu word problems
- Spin-a-Pizza – create pizzas, calculate cost and change
- Piggy Bank Savings Game – complete with make-your-own money dice or spinners
- Honey Bee Strategy Game
- Pet Shop – word problems
- Crazy Cat Café – costing bills and calculating change
- Farmers’ Market – calculating prices and change for shopping lists
- Spin-a-Snack – calculating costs and change
A great package to supplement your Year 3 or 4 Australian money program!
(Source: Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA), downloaded from the Australian Curriculum website on (25/7/16).
Years 3 and 4
Digital Resource – PDF
Number of Pages
Other resources you may be interested in:
- Australian Money Worksheets Year 2/3
- Goal Setting and Self Reflection
- 100 Club Math Facts – Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
This item is for one classroom and personal use only. It is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millennium Copyright Act.