Explore and review beginning sounds and letters of the alphabet with these fun mini booklets! They are a great way to introduce and build confidence in early readers too. This printable includes all Australian State Fonts and a standard Primary Font for all children.
- A set of 26 mini alphabet books in B&W
- Each letter booklet features 5 pictures of objects and items beginning with that letter
- The vowel books include both short and long vowel sounds, with the exception of the letter O
“My students use these books for their morning work. They feel very successful when they read each one. Great motivator for beginning readers.”
How to Use
- Go on a letter hunt, searching for items starting with a particular letter. Colour the matching book as a culminating activity.
- Send home with students so they can review what they’re learning at school.
- Add the mini books to your library or book boxes for the Daily 5.
- Add the books to your literacy centres or reading rotation activities.
- Use the pages as a quiet time activity after outside play.
Your download includes the following fonts:
- Primary Font – standard font for all young children
- All Australian State School Fonts – QLD Beginner’s Font, NSW Foundation Font, VIC Modern Cursive Font, SA Font and TAS Font.
Happy playful learning!