Get ready to celebrate with this fun Christmas Dramatic Play set! This special edition of my popular Dramatic Play line includes everything you need to set up a beautiful Santa’s Workshop Dramatic Play space in your home or classroom!
Imaginative Play is a great way to develop oral language skills, cooperation, content vocabulary and social skills in your early childhood classroom!
I’ve included 7 different stations which you can set up one at a time or all at once depending on the ages of your little learners! You’ll find the following Christmas themed stations included:
- Letter Writing Station – Write letters, postcards and cards to Santa or your favourite friends or relatives!
- Wishlist Station – Cut out pictures from catalogues to create your own wishlist!
- Wrapping Station – Create your own wrapping paper and then wrap your own presents! Great for fine motor skills!
- Tree Decorating Station – Decorate the tree and write your step-by-step instructions!
- Toy Workshop Station – Design your own toy and then make it in the Toy Workshop!
- Gingerbread Decorating Station – Make your own gingerbread play dough (or real cookies!) and decorate them!
- Christmas Craft Station – Create 6 beautiful decorations and ornaments in the Christmas Craft station!
Not only will your little learners LOVE playing and creating in each of the stations, your little learners will develop early reading and writing skills and begin to recognise familiar Christmas words and vocabulary!
So whats included?
- Welcome to Santa’s Workshop sign
- Instructions for creating a North Pole sign
- Days Until Christmas train printable
- 19 Christmas word wall cards
- Workshop Hours sign
- Elf name tags
- Writing Station set up guide and station poster
- Labels for envelopes, paper, postcards, stamps, pencils and pens.
- Letters to Santa label for postbox
- Dear Santa templates with and without lines + templates for writing letters to anybody!
- Blank postcards for decorating + completed postcards for colouring in
- Blank and completed stamps
- Wishlist Station set up guide and station poster
- ‘What would you like for Christmas’ sign
- Two different versions of the Wishlist printable
- Wrapping Station set up guide and station poster
- ‘Make your own wrapping paper’ instruction sign
- Christmas gift tags
- ‘How to wrap a gift’ instructions
- Tree Decorating Station set up guide and station poster
- ‘How to decorate a Christmas tree’ printable
- Toy Workshop Stations set up guide and station poster
- ‘What can you make?’ sign
- STOP! RESTRICTED ACCESS and UNDER CONSTRUCTION signs
- Two different versions of the ‘My Toy Plan’ printable
- Gingerbread Decorating Station set up guide and station poster
- Gingerbread Play Dough recipe card
- Set of 5 gingerbread counting play dough mats (numbers 1 to 5)
- Christmas Craft Station set up guide and station poster
- Teacher guide for making 6 ornaments and decorations
- Set of 6 instruction posters for making ornaments and decorations
As you can see, this packet is absolutely PACKED full of playful resources for your little learners this Christmas!
All packets include US and AUS spelling variations if applicable.
Happy playful learning!