COUNTING TO 1,000
WITH HUNDRED CHARTS AND NUMBER LINES
This Counting to 1,000 resource has all the hundred charts you need to teach your students about the number system to 1,000. Whether you prefer to use charts that go from 0 – 99 or 1 – 100, they are all provided. Fill the gap worksheets, a 1 – 1,000 number line to construct, blank counting charts to use for assessment and hundred chart puzzles are all included. These worksheets and activities are suitable for independent, small group and whole class activities. Display the charts on an interactive whiteboard or print and laminate them for student use.
You will find:,
- Hundred Charts: 1-100, 101-200, 201-300, 301-400, 401-500, 501-600, 601-700, 701-800, 801-900, 901-1,000
- Hundred Charts: 0-99, 100-199, 200-299, 300-399, 400-499, 500-599, 600-699, 700-799, 800-899, 900-999.
- Fill the Gap Counting Charts + Answers: 1-100, 101-200, 201-300, 301-400, 401-500, 501-600, 601-700, 701-800, 801-900, 901-1,000
- Fill the Gap Counting Charts + Answers: 0-99, 100-199, 200-299, 300-399, 400-499, 500-599, 600-699, 700-799, 800-899, 900-999.
- Blank Counting Charts – to use for assessment
- 1-1000 Number Line – cut and glue together. How far will it reach around the classroom?
- Hundred Chart Puzzles – print and laminate.
Easy to use for differentiation.
ACMNA012; ACMNA013; ACMNA026; ACMNA027;
(Source: Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA), downloaded from the Australian Curriculum website on (05/06/16).
Years 1 and 2
Digital Resource – PDF
Number of Pages
Other resources you may be interested in:
- Speed Math Basic Facts Addition and Subtraction
- Telling Time Game
- Australian Money Worksheets Year 1/2
This item is for one classroom and personal use only. It is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millennium Copyright Act.