The aim of the product is to develop your students’ ability to sound out and decode (mostly) CVC words. (There are a couple of four lettered words such as slug and that)
The pack consists of::
• 17 sheets with the following sounds:
-ad -ed -ig -og -ug
-ag -en -in -op -ut
-an -et -ip -ot
• 3 sheets with mixed words.
:How to prepare this product:
• Laminate the sheets.
• Stick Velcro on the inside of the pictures.
• Fold over on the thick black line.
• Cut on the dotted line.
• Stick the Velcro together to close the flap.
How to use this product:
• Students point to the dot under each word and sound out the word.
• If they can decode the word correctly, they write a ‘tick’ in the star next to the
• They lift the flap to check their answers against the picture.
I hope your students will have fun decoding the words.
Check out my store for other products!