These fun and editable Easter and Spring cards are a good way to send off your students before Spring break and wish them a good Easter.
These are editable cards in 3 different designs (borders) and 6 different messages.
They are in JPEG format, A4 paper size and Powerpoint file.
To add text, follow these steps:
1. Open the file in Powerpoint
2. Click on ‘INSERT”
3. Then click on “TEXT BOX”
4. A text box will pop out
5. Put your cursor inside the text box and you can type the text you want to add.
Messages on the Cards:
1. May you feel the hope of new beginnings, love and happiness during this joyful Easter Holiday. Happy Easter!
2. Hope your basket is overflowing with goodies and your day overflowing with blessings. Happy Easter.
3. Faith, food, and fun is what makes the Easter spirit. Add the first two in your celebrations and the third will follow… Happy Easter!
4. May the Easter bunny hop into your life with all the happiness in the world. Happy Easter!
5. Easter is about sharing love and a little chocolate too. Happy Easter!
6. Wishing you a wonderful spring season full of happiness and good times. Happy Spring! Happy Easter.