PLACE VALUE BINGO
These Bingo games provide a great way to review and practise place value to 50 using MABs and expanded notation. There are two different games in the package, each with a choice of B&W or colour and two size choices – A4 or A5. There are eight Bingo cards in each of the two A4 games and 16 cards in the A5 format. They make a perfect activity to add to Math centres or small group work.
Full instructions are included.
You will find:
- Instructions – 1 page
- Game 1 A4 – 8 pages (8 Bingo cards) – choose from B&W or colour
- Game 1 A5 – 8 pages (16 Bingo cards) – choose from B&W or colour
- Game 2 A4 – 8 pages (8 Bingo cards) – choose from B&W or colour
- Game 2 A5 – 8 pages (16 Bingo cards) – choose from B&W or colour
- Bingo calling cards – 2 pages
(Source: Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA), downloaded from the Australian Curriculum website on (19/5/16).
Digital Resource – PDF
Other resources you may be interested in:
This item is for one classroom and personal use only. It is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millennium Copyright Act.