Ideal for Bulletin Boards
Alphabet Posters with pictures make letter recognition and word work fun and active.
You can use these letter posters during small group, whole group, circle, and centre time.
They are an excellent addition to any literacy centre or Daily 5 word work centre!
These Alphabet Posters have been designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
Included in this Alphabet Poster Set:
- Large Full Page Letter Cards with images that start with each initial sound (one letter card per page)
- Fun letter activities to try using the letter posters: Here are some ideas for using them in the classroom-
- Match letter manipulatives to letter cards (whole alphabet, teacher-selected letters, or letters in their name)
- Make a book
- Playdoh mats – roll playdoh snakes to make the letters.
- Sound match game (students can match pictures or various objects with the letter that makes the corresponding sound)
Possible Activities for this Alphabet Poster Set:
- Post in the classroom for students to use as a reference
- Use manipulatives (ex: jewels, coins, beads, pom poms)to trace/make the letter
- Trace letters with dry-erase markers
- Write the Room Letters
- Hide and Seek Letters
- Alphabetical order
- Laminate and cover with shaving cream. Trace the letters in shaving cream.
- Letter Musical Chairs