Your students will love innovating on their own rhyme with these fun printables! This pack was created to assist in teaching Prep and Foundation students how to complete and create their own rhyming stories and rhyming sentences!
Includes QLD Beginners Font, NSW Foundation Font, VIC Modern Cursive Font, SA Font, TAS Font and a Standard Primary Font suitable for all!
- 12 different rhyming story pictures
- Each story features a ‘complete the rhyme’ and a ‘create a rhyme’ worksheet
- Each story also comes in colour or B&W!
“My kids love these rhymes – it’s encouraging them to make up their own.”
This packet includes two different versions of each activity – one where students are invited to complete the rhyme using the picture as a guide, and another inviting students to create their own rhyme using the pictures as a guide.
By including two variations, you are able to differentiate the activity for the diverse learning needs of your students. The colour versions of the sheets are perfect for whole group instruction on an Interactive Whiteboard. The B&W versions are perfect for independent or small group work!
This pack would also be great for reviewing sight words and reading simple sentences.
“My students and I did a read aloud with a book that has rhyming words and they have had so much fun creating their own rhymes using this resource.”
Your download includes the following fonts:
- Primary Font – standard font for all young children
- All Australian State School Fonts – QLD Beginner’s Font, NSW Foundation Font, VIC Modern Cursive Font, SA Font and TAS Font.
Happy playful learning!