Your little learners will love exploring how our bodies move in many ways with this fun and engaging packet! Perfect for your Science curriculum, this packet features engaging activities like movement cards, mini sight word books, graphic organizers and more!
Featuring 24 pages of simple printables, your students are sure to love learning about the different ways our body can move!
So what’s included?
- Set of 16 vocabulary cards (including run, hop, crouch, spin etc)
- Set of 16 movement cards (eg: Pat your shoulders 6 times, Hop 3 times etc)
- “I can move in lots of ways” brainstorming poster
- “I can move in lots of ways” printable – draw 4 ways to move and write about your favourite!
- “Movement in the playground” – draw and write about how you move your body in the playground
- “What is your favourite way to move?” data and graphing activity
- “I can move!” mini sight word book (eg I can balance. I can run. etc) completed and blank so that students can fill in the missing movement word.
- “I can move!” extended sight word book (eg I can run around in the playground)
Your little learners will love learning about how our bodies move with these fun hands-on activities and printables! This packet is the perfect supplement to your movement unit of work.
“We have loved using these as a transition activity and my Kindy children get disappointed when they have to leave the mat – they’d rather stay with us and try these moves.”– VA
While I design my resources with Australian students in mind, I also include alternative US spelling too.
Happy playful learning!