SPRING ADDITION PICTURE PUZZLES
Are you looking for a fun and engaging activity to liven up your math groups and rotations? These picture puzzles are a motivating and different way to provide addition practice. The addition puzzles are presented with a range of difficulty to cater for different needs in your classroom and to provide puzzles that may be completed throughout the school year.
These puzzles need no preparation, just copy and hand out. The students cut the picture pieces out and glue answers onto the correct question space. As each question is matched with the correct answer, the answer is glued to the question grid and a picture begins to reveal itself. When all the questions have been answered the student can see the complete picture. A great reward for their endeavour!
Perfect to use with small groups or individuals for maths centres, rotations and even homework. Answers are included.
You will find:
- Picture Puzzle 1 – Addition to 20 (horizontal)
- Picture Puzzle 2 – Addition to 20 (vertical)
- Picture Puzzle 3 – Addition within 20 Change/Start Unknown
- Picture Puzzle 4 – Adding 3 addends <10
- Picture Puzzle 5 – Adding number <10 to 2-digit number
- Picture Puzzle 6 – Adding multiple of 10 to 2-digit number
- Picture Puzzle 7 – Adding number <10 to 3-digit number
- Picture Puzzle 8 – Adding multiple of 10 to 3-digit number
- Picture Puzzle 9 – 2-digit addition (no regrouping)
- Picture Puzzle 10 – 2-digit addition (with regrouping)
Digital Resource – PDF
Number of Pages:
This resource is for one classroom use only. It is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millennium Copyright Act.