Review and consolidate addition, subtraction and multiplication with a ten-sided die – 12 Bump games with a summer theme. Bump is a quick and easy game to set up and play, either in Math centres, for small groups or for early finishers. They also make a great homework activity.
You will find:
- Game 1. Adding 1
- Game 2. Adding 2
- Game 3. Adding 3
- Game 4. Adding 10
- Game 5. Adding 20
- Game 6. Adding 30
- Game 7. Multiplying by 2 (Doubling)
- Game 8. Multiplying by 3
- Game 9. Multiplying 4
- Game 10. Subtracting from 10
- Game 11. Subtracting from 20
- Game 12. Subtracting from 30.
Bump is always super popular – a favourite in every classroom!
ACMNA015, ACMNA030, ACMNA031, ACMNA055, ACMNA056
(Source: Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA), downloaded from the Australian Curriculum website on 22/5/17)
Year 1, 2 and 3
Digital Resource – PDF
Number of Pages
Other resources you may be interested in:
- Australian Money Games and Task Cards Year 2/3
- Year 2 Maths Unit 2 – Place Value (Australian Curriculum aligned)
- Year 2 Maths Unit 3 – Addition & Subtraction (Australian Curriculum aligned)
- Multiplication Word Problems
This item is for one classroom and personal use only. It is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millennium Copyright Act.