TELLING TIME TASK CARDS
Telling Time to the Half Hour
There are 3 sets of task cards, each set with 24 cards all concentrating on telling time on the hour and half hour. These task cards are so versatile and easy to use; in centre work, individual and small group work, for early finishers or even use them to play Scoot.
You will find:
- Set 1 – Reading analogue time on the hour and half hour and recording as digital time.
- Set 2 – Reading digital time on the hour and half hour and drawing the time on an analogue clock.
- Set 3 – Reading analogue and digital time on the hour and half hour and recording as o’clock and half past.
- Student recording sheets and answer keys are included.
(Source: Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA), downloaded from the Australian Curriculum website on (19/5/16).
Number of Pages
Other resources you may be interested in:
- Fact Families ‘Get the Scoop’ Game
- Mathematics Assessment Year 1 Australian Curriculum
- Place Value Bingo
This item is for one classroom and personal use only. It is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millennium Copyright Act.